QuitGuide is a free app that helps you understand your smoking patterns and build the skills needed to become and stay smokefree. Use the app to track your cravings by time of day and location, and get motivational messages for each craving you track.
QuitGuide helps you:
- Track craving and slips by times of day and location
- Track your mood and smoking triggers
- Stay motivated with inspirational messages
- Identify your reasons for quitting
- Get tips and distractions for dealing with cravings and bad moods
- Monitor your progress toward achieving smokefree milestones
- Create journal entries
Note: Advanced functionality currently only available for Apple users.
QuitGuide is a product of Smokefree.gov—a smoking cessation resource created by the Tobacco Control Research Branch at the National Cancer Institute in collaboration with tobacco control professionals and smoking cessation experts and with input from ex-smokers.
Technical support is available to help you download and use the QuitGuide app. If you need help or have any questions, please contact email@example.com.