Monday, October 19, 2015
HealthyYouTXT is a mobile text messaging service designed for men and women across the United States who are trying to live a healthier lifestyle. The program will provide 24/7 encouragement, advice, and tips to help you achieve your health goals and stay on track. The program is about 6 weeks, depending on your goals. Users will receive 1 to 5 messages per day.
There are 2 ways to sign up:
1. By phone: Text the word HEALTHY to 333888 from your mobile phone, answer a few questions, and you'll start receiving messages.
2. Online: Click the sign up tab at the top of this screen or copy/paste this "/healthyyoutxt" in your browser. You'll then fill in some questions on our web form and begin receiving messages.
Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Cost: There is no additional fee for this service. However, message and data rates may apply. If you pay for individual texts, this program may not be right for you. Check with your mobile provider.
- Unsubscribe: If you would like to unsubscribe from SmokefreeTXT, text the word STOP to 333888 to end the program. For help, text the word HELP to 333888.
- Technical support: Technical support is available to help you sign up and use HealthyYouTXT. If you need help or have any questions please contact us at NCISmokefreeTeam@mail.nih.gov.